You people suck (part 2)

kingtermite

You're being brutal to poor RR who's already embarrassed about his accident.

Let's get back to making fun of SW for not being funny or jsharr for being the village idiot. Or maybe the constant junior drama between BSY and Nate.

• Heart 1

maybe the constant junior drama between BSY and Nate.

WTF is your problem? Nate posts religious, racist, and political bullshit on the forum. I simply dispute the BS that he posts.

You seem to do a pretty good job at slamming him for the same stupid shit, or have you forgotten about that?

WTF is your problem? Nate posts religious, racist, and political bullshit on the forum. I simply dispute the BS that he posts.

You seem to do a pretty good job at slamming him for the same stupid shit, or have you forgotten about that?

I'm not sure, but I think he was just kidding around.   :)

• Heart 1

i thought that yesterday, but now it seems like he's stirring shit

you just can't take it when democracy doesn't pan out the way you want it to.

face it, the Supreme Court ruled you liberals are FOS, end of story. That's Democracy in Action   :P

All that other stuff is getting old. I'm enjoying the razzing RR is getting. Fresh meat!

In fact I"m getting a little suspicious of this incident. You didn't see a barrier? That you've ridden around numerous times? And you broke the lock? And lived to tell the tale? And out of no where a doctor shows up? No police but a fire truck? Didn't get doc's name? No pics of the x-rays of the supposed fractures???

This is all sounding a little suspicious to me. Ya, we have a lot more razzing/investigating to do before we slouch back into stirring up the old Nate/BSY routine.

• Heart 2

you just can't take it when democracy doesn't pan out the way you want it to.

face it, the Supreme Court ruled you liberals are FOS, end of story. That's Democracy in Action   :P

I was talking about KT's posts yesterday, not yours.

I expect BS from you. That is all you ever post here.

• Heart 1