How about

Prophet Zacharia

On 12/7/2019 at 1:28 PM, Square Wheels said:

I just turned off the "new" ones.  Now all that is left are the "old" ones.

Better?

If When I get complaints, I will direct them to you.

Please go back to the old and far superior mix of emojis.  All those additional ones were quite useful and fun to have. 

For the life of me, I can't understand why having the "recently used" PLUS a category dropdown was not enough.  If PZ or Ralph were regularly using the classic default emojis, those would always be readily available to them. My nine recently (and most regularly) used emojis are at the top and were at the top in the older and better design as well.

image.png.12bc108793ae3537fb461e06ec29e3b8.png

15 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Any idea what happens to your recently used emojis when you clear your cache and cookies?  Count this as a vote for wheels new decision.

:nyanya:

Less is more less!

I gotta assume this is exactly what @Prophet Zacharia was requesting.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

You’re right.

The PC and Mobile experiences are very different. On mobile, it’s very difficult to navigate through all of the “new” emojis to get to the default, even via the scroll bar. And the “recently used” is often blank.

Welcome to 2002 :(

Can't a mobile phone use the various "modern" emojis that are part of the keyboard?

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

You’re right.

The PC and Mobile experiences are very different. On mobile, it’s very difficult to navigate through all of the “new” emojis to get to the default, even via the scroll bar. And the “recently used” is often blank.

Yup!  I find the recently used very hit or miss. Can’t really depend on it.  And I think when you use phone emojis the rest of us often see a placeholder thingy. 

10 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

You’re the Luddite still using ancient desktop technology. :nyanya:

True! Well, not "desktop", but not my phone either.  I'm on laptops all day at work, so it seems sort of nutso to also use my phone to post.  Keep it simple and working properly.

Shockingly, the emojis aren't an issue on the old Luddite tech!

On 12/12/2019 at 9:15 AM, Razors Edge said:

True! Well, not "desktop", but not my phone either.  I'm on laptops all day at work, so it seems sort of nutso to also use my phone to post.  Keep it simple and working properly.

Shockingly, the emojis aren't an issue on the old Luddite tech!

I have filters on my work computers. “Penguins” gets through, but not “square wheels”.