This place is quiet

KrAzY

You would think so, wouldn't you?  I had a baby-sitter just for a few hours yesterday, so I posted, then ran a few errands, then rode, then showered, then grabbed the baby and ran out to get my hair cut (to be interview-ready), then went to the park to push RB on the swing for a little while. 

Anyway, I am leaving to go to hated NJ today, the wife and her sister have a room booked at the water's edge, and I will hang until tomorrow doing beachy things.  It will be the first beachiness for RB, so that will be interesting.  

• Heart 1

Well yeah, a little caution is always prudent. :D

BTW, I always get Kalamazoo, MI confused with Kokomo, IN.

One of my favourite Car and Driver article titles was "Ford aims for Europe, hits Kokomo Indiana instead". :)

How in the world can you confuse the 2.  They never wrote a song about some gal in Kokomo!!  Kalamazoo is in God's country, Michigan.  Kokomo is in that flat wasteland called Indiana.

How in the world can you confuse the 2.  They never wrote a song about some gal in Kokomo!!  Kalamazoo is in God's country, Michigan.  Kokomo is in that flat wasteland called Indiana.

Well, Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssseeeeeee Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!