For Hanukkah, will AWWC grace us with his presents?

Square Wheels

16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I want them custom made though.  I need to fly out and have them shaped to my foot.

16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I want them custom made though.  I need to fly out and have them shaped to my foot.

Trust me.  They will come to you.  They take all measurements, go home and make a pattern shoe upper, bring it back to form it to your foot then take it back, make the lasts, make the shoe and come back one more time to fit it and collect the funds. 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Trust me.  They will come to you.  They take all measurements, go home and make a pattern shoe upper, bring it back to form it to your foot then take it back, make the lasts, make the shoe and come back one more time to fit it and collect the funds. 

Excellent, I'll use your guy, have your manservant call mine.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I heard that story....elves..they were made by elves...similar to slave Labor I believe.

• Heart 1