So, of the Love Forumites who never made the move to Square Wheels Cycling, who do you miss the most

Mr. Silly

7 hours ago, Randomguy said:

So what happened there?  Now I am gathering that all was not as seemed with the narrative that went around.

?

Not completely sure, but let's just say, I was certainly left with enough doubt that I was left feeling a little guilty for treating him a little harshly.

Just now, petitepedal said:

CharlieBurgh was a good guy....Just doesn't like all the nasty crap that can come with a forum....

You seem to really keep track of who’s who. I am always getting Facebook suggestions for people who have many forumite friends but I don’t know who they would have been on the forum. I had one yesterday and the guy lives in Pittsburgh.

5 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Yes, I did see her twice on my visits back to Toronto. 

She was very nice.  She had a near death experience.  She posted a YouTube clip once.  It was just 3D shapes floating around.  She said that a point in the clip looked like what she saw while dead and the images floating around were her family.  Whether her description is true or not, we'll never know but I didn't question her sincerity.  Her post stuck with me.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

She was very nice.  She had a near death experience.  She posted a YouTube clip once.  It was just 3D shapes floating around.  She said that a point in the clip looked like what she saw while dead and the images floating around were her family.  Whether her description is true or not, we'll never know but I didn't question her sincerity.  Her post stuck with me.

She went to Canada's top art design college...she was artistically gifted. One would have to be to get into those full-time programs.

I'm not sure where she is living or where she's at. Petite might know.  I know she couldn't keep her own place. She tried to be a good mother..

16 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I miss hearing about the lady in Great Falls, MT, and the lady in Seattle.  Sorry, but names elude me at the present time.  I met the lady in Seattle on the same trip that I met King Termite.  I think some of you interact with the Montana lady on Facebook,.

Montana bike chick?  She was a goodie!

2 hours ago, Ltdskilz said:

Did JasonDude make it over here?

As the LF was winding down I recall SW telling him he was welcome, his negativity wasn’t.  At one point threatened to join us (it was kind of a weird post that I recall) and tried to bait me into one of his downward spiraling diatribes but I don’t recall seeing him here.