How I met your mother

BuffJim

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/wisconsin-sitcom-brawlers-735902

DECEMBER 11--A bloody fistfight between two drunken Wisconsin men was triggered by an argument over the TV comedy “How I Met Your Mother,” according to a criminal complaint.

Police say the brawlers attended the Green Bay Packers game Sunday afternoon, and drove to a bar afterwards (where they continued alcohol consumption begun at Lambeau Field).

After returning to their SUV, the duo got into an argument and began trading blows. The men eventually exited the vehicle and began alanhuschka19.jpgtrying to flag down passing cars, which brought them to the attention of the Rock County Sheriff’s Office.

Upon approaching the duo around 12:45 AM Monday, a deputy encountered driver Alan Huschka, 33, who appeared “extremely intoxicated” and struggled to keep his balance. Seen at right, Huschka, who had difficulty answering the cop’s questions, had abrasions to his face, one eye was swollen and nearly shut, and his shirt and pants were covered in blood.

Huschka claimed that his pal Brian Heywood “became a little feisty.”

Heywood, who also appeared drunk and had a fresh bruise on his neck, explained to police that the men began arguing about the CBS sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” while they were driving. The dispute turned violent, Heywood said, when Huschka began striking him.

• Heart 1

30 minutes ago, Indy said:

But what was the argument?  Details man, details.

When a cop asked Huschka “if he and Heywood would have been arguing about the television show How I Met Your Mother,” Huschka laughed and replied, “Yes, we love that show,” according to the criminal complaint, which does not offer further details about the substance of the argument.

34 minutes ago, Indy said:

But what was the argument?  Details man, details.

There is only one topic from 'How I Met Your Mother' that would result in two guys getting in a fight:

"Who's hotter: Cobie Smulders or Alyson Hannigan?" 

We all know what the correct answer is.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Sometime people in Wisconsin drink beer and lots of it.

We do have a problem here with alcohol. If you Google drunkest cities Wisconsin has almost all of the top 10. 

In Wisconsin your first offense drunk driving is pretty much just a ticket. And people are surprised when you tell them that you never got a drunk driving ticket. If travel within one mile of my house there is 1 grocery store but 15 places to get alcohol between the stores and the taverns. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

There is only one topic from 'How I Met Your Mother' that would result in two guys getting in a fight:

"Who's hotter: Cobie Smulders or Alyson Hannigan?" 

We all know what the correct answer is.

Alyson, ability to make me laugh really improves the hottness score for me.  Plus I have a thing for reds.

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

What is there to fight over.  You get Cobie, I get Alyson and we are good.  Now if you want to take Alyson from me, then bring it on.

They both have their charms so I want both.  I'd go for Cobie in bed but Alyson the rest of the time.  

Although, have you seen Alyson's sex tape?

43 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

This is why I miss Wisconsin! Where you can drink heavily and fight about stupid shit.. afterwords you are still friends and still have your drinking partner! 

2 days from now it will be like nothing happened until they get in a fight over Ginger or Mary Ann.

• Heart 1