Is this wrong?

Square Wheels

7 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I once witnessed a guy getting out of his convertible and as he was walking away he hit the key fob to lock the doors. 

I lock mine.  I get it most alarms are ignored.  I've reached inside to get something off the seat after locking it before without touching the car, it must have sensors inside.  The alarm is crazy loud.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

I once witnessed a guy getting out of his convertible and as he was walking away he hit the key fob to lock the doors. 

I lock the tailgate on my pickup even when I don't have the bed cover on or anything in the bed.  Keeps effers from stealing your tailgate.  

1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

I lock the tailgate on my pickup even when I don't have the bed cover on or anything in the bed.  Keeps effers from stealing your tailgate.  

I had door sensors and seat pressure sensors in my Jeep Wrangler.  If I had the doors off, I could override the door sensors.  If more than about 10 lbs of pressure got on the seat the alarm would sound and then people could ignore it while shit was stolen from my Jeep.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Yes, it is wrong.   Convertibles are like open toe shoes.  They should not be seen between Labour Day and May 24.   Put it away and drive an adult car over winter, please. 

Are these fashion rules still followed?  I once worked for a very old school firm with deep southern routes.  There were dress codes for corporate meetings and color was part of the code.  Can’t wear light colored suites or slacks on non suit days after Labor Day.  There were a few others which I don’t recall now.

They also served coffee with lunch between Labor Day & Memorial Day, sweat tea between Memorial Day & Labor Day.  

Those were the rules...

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

It's little different from driving around in FL with the top down and the air conditioning on full.

That works well by the way.

I cranked the A/C in my Jeep all the time.  I also turn it to max in the 300 and hit the road with the sun room open.