Color of the Year

Kirby

The color of the year for 2020 is Classic Blue.  Start planning your wardrobes now!

According to Pantone::  " Instilling calm, confidence, and connection, this enduring blue hue highlights our desire for a dependable and stable foundation on which to build as we cross the threshold into a new era. "

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

No, the car sticks out enough.  Plus the orange sticks out.  We saw a blue on the lot, it really screamed look at me.  It was pretty though.

Your orange is pretty cool, if I do say so myself and I do!  Both daughters and I are big blue car fans.  But I opted for black instead of blue on the 2013 Civic, not sure why.  One reason was I didn't like that year's shade as much is the previous years'.  Before that I had the Eternal Blue Accord which I loved, and before that the Superior Blue Metallic on the 89 Integra, and that one I REALLY loved - a metallic sort of mix between sky blue and teal - just marvelous.

So daughter #1 was really smitten with the Cerulean Blue Fit, but opted for Charcoal metallic instead, she thought the blue might be a tad too wild.  But daughter #2 went for it a few years later when her gray Civic got totaled, and it does indeed stand oot!