Will Cheese be coming home for Christmas?

Road Runner

...I'm reasonably certain that he is offended by all the continuing political stuff.  Either you believe the place should be free of it or you don't, but the hypocrisy of advocating at the same time for getting rid of teh P+R forum while still starting up threads on obviously political topics here in the Cafe that remains ought by now to be obvious.  I'm not offended by it.  I find it entertaining as hell. :)  But I'm a little twisted.:blush:

3 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...I'm reasonably certain that he is offended by all the continuing political stuff.  Either you believe the place should be free of it or you don't, but the hypocrisy of advocating at the same time for getting rid of teh P+R forum while still starting up threads on obviously political topics here in the Cafe that remains ought by now to be obvious.  I'm not offended by it.  I find it entertaining as hell. :)  But I'm a little twisted.:blush:

Don't try to ruin things, people trying to ruin things makes me angry.

22 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Don't try to ruin things, people trying to ruin things makes me angry.

...hypocrisy makes me laugh, and ruining things is not something I'm trying to accomplish.  If you genuinely can't see that drunk old uncle Frank is over there in the corner spouting off political wisdom for everyone to absorb at Christmas dinner, my pointing it out to you (yet again) won't help much.  But congratulations on at least getting in touch with your anger, however misplaced it might be.  That ought to help in the longer run. :foryou:

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...hypocrisy makes me laugh, and ruining things is not something I'm trying to accomplish.  If you genuinely can't see that drunk old uncle Frank is over there in the corner spouting off political wisdom for everyone to absorb at Christmas dinner, my pointing it out to you (yet again) won't help much.  But congratulations on at least getting in touch with your anger, however misplaced it might be.  That ought to help in the longer run. :foryou:

You wanna try keeping this place open for a while?  It's for sale for the steep price of free.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I think @AirwickWithCheese Is in jail today. 

Nope.  :) I was hoping Santa would bring me an airedale.  ?

A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us every one!  

( I believe I am the only one to use a semi-colon in the Cafe on this most wonderful day )   :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 2

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

Nope.  :) I was hoping Santa would bring me an airedale.  ?

A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us every one!  

( I believe I am the only one to use a semi-colon in the Cafe on this most wonderful day )   :slow-dance-smiley:

You rock Mr. Cheese.   You get to be The Godfather to Air Racer. 

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1