Flash drive question

BR46

I bought a electronic picture frame for my mom and went through all the old family photos I could find. Here's the problem that I'm having. 

I have about 90 photos on the flash drive and it was running in the electronic frame. Well I found 3 more photos and added them to the flash drive and now the electronic frame can't find the files. When I put the drive in the computer it works. When I put a drift flash drive in the electronic frame works fine. 

What did I do to screw up my flash drive?

20191214_152956.thumb.jpg.3f61f26a6c58a8ddefbf9da013da43ff.jpg

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I'm not sure what happened but you might copy all the pics back to your computer, format the flash drive and then copy all the pics back in one batch.  

You may have to erase any pics in the frame's memory as well.

Been there done that. 

The electronic frame does not store any photos it reads them from a memory card or flash drive. The electronic frame is no longer reading the flash drive. The frustrating part is it worked before. 

I have reformatted the drive..reloaded all the photos several times. 

For some reason it stopped working with the 128GB drive but still working with the 64GB drive. 

2 hours ago, jdc2000 said:

Does it work with the 128GB drive with only a few photos on it?

No 

But it worked before I added more photos to it. But now it I reformat and just put a few photos on it the frame still can't find the files 

Many times, problems with the digital photo frame can be fixed by resetting the frame. Check the frame’s user guide for specific instructions on resetting your frame. If you can’t find any such instructions, try unplugging the power cord, removing batteries, and removing any memory cards from the frame for a few minutes. Reconnect everything and press the power button. Sometimes, pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds also will reset the device.

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Have you hit it with a pedal wrench?  Have you cussed at it?

The problem is that it doesn't have any moving parts. I can fix the transmission in your car with half my brain tied behind my back but this little electronic frame is kicking my ass. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, BR46 said:

The problem is that it doesn't have any moving parts. I can fix the transmission in your car with half my brain tied behind my back but this little electronic frame is kicking my ass. 

A pedal wrench ? is still the recommended tool for the job.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

I didn't feel like reading the other replies... did you check the picture format to see if it is supported by the electric frame?

What I can't figure out is the flash drive was in the frame and working. I think the drive out of the electronic frame and add 3 more photos off the same computer that I was working on and now I can't get anything to work. 

1 minute ago, BR46 said:

What I can't figure out is the flash drive was in the frame and working. I think the drive out of the electronic frame and add 3 more photos off the same computer that I was working on and now I can't get anything to work. 

turn it off and on again, maybe a hard reset is needed. 

5 hours ago, BR46 said:

Have you reset the frame?  Is there a reset button to take it back to the "in the box" defaults?