I'm going to see Natalie Merchant tomorrow night

SuzieQ

She is a horribibble dancer, so is that what he makes fun of?  Reminds me a little of Elaine on Seinfeld. :D

Voice of an angel though. :)

You are correct.  K made fun of her kooky dancing and sideways headbanging.  

I love her music.  Tigerlily is fantastic, as is the 10,000 manacs CD that we have.  I listen to her when I am alone and want to just mellow out.  Also, it helps to listen to her when K isn't in the house.  HAHA

You are correct.  K made fun of her kooky dancing and sideways headbanging.  

I love her music.  Tigerlily is fantastic, as is the 10,000 manacs CD that we have.  I listen to her when I am alone and want to just mellow out.  Also, it helps to listen to her when K isn't in the house.  HAHA

Her replacement in 10,00 Maniacs is good too - Mary Ramsey.  But Natalie was a hard act to follow. ;)

I am a little surprised that you like that mellow music.  Seems incompatico with that rap crap. :D

Her replacement in 10,00 Maniacs is good too - Mary Ramsey.  But Natalie was a hard act to follow. ;)

I am a little surprised that you like that mellow music.  Seems incompatico with that rap crap. :D

Yeah, one day I am listening to rap lyrics about icing people.  The next day, I may spin Natalie and Gerry Rafferty.

Ralph, I am a Gemini.  My mood swings wildly.

K hates the rap too.  He makes fun of that as well.  haha

so if you started this thread yesterday, then its tomorrow night this evening. So you're going to see her tonight, or did you go last night?

you see if today was tomorrow yesterday, then tonight would be tomorrow night this evening, but if you meant to say you'd be seeing her tonight yesterday, then you might have meant last night today

so how was the show? :D

• Heart 1

The show was great!  To hear her voice live is amazing.... it just seems so natural and unforced.  She sang a lot from her new album, and some good oldies.  There was a film crew there making a documentary on her and there was a woman sitting behind us that cried through the whole thing.... so weird and annoying.  At first I thought she had allergies, but then when Natalie began one of her old songs there would be this sobbing....  

There is a pic on my fb page :)   Oh, and I thought of DH..... Natalie moved is this beautiful way like the music was just flowing from her very soul, then she ended the concert with some of her old songs and moved in the way DH must have experience :D

• Heart 2