Does Granola worry you?

jsharr

gluten free granola will cause these problems. You should be fine eating bacon wrapped granola balls.

I try on priniciple to avoid all ball shaped foods. I will make some exceptions.  Malted milk balls and cheese balls (the round puffy cheetos sort of ones) are two that come to mind.

I try on priniciple to avoid all ball shaped foods. I will make some exceptions.  Malted milk balls and cheese balls (the round puffy cheetos sort of ones) are two that come to mind.

What about oranges, grapefruit, peaches, apricots, cherries, nectarines and other spherical fruits? What about beets, radishes, turnips, onions and many, many more round vegetables? Such foods are your friends. Get to know them well.

(And a liberal quantity of granola won't do you any harm.)

What about oranges, grapefruit, peaches, apricots, cherries, nectarines and other spherical fruits? What about beets, radishes, turnips, onions and many, many more round vegetables? Such foods are your friends. Get to know them well.

(And a liberal quantity of granola won't do you any harm.)

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, you can all stop showing me balls now.  I am full.

Yes.  Mine are still swollen from my accident and they are sometimes quite painful.  

You know what is good for that?  A sponge bath.  I will under no conditions be willing to provide this service to you, but I am sure SW will.  He is not funny.