Are nipples really necessary?

Road Runner

Nipples can be a necessary part of most electrical construction projects, in particular close nipples.

Same goes for wire nuts and lock nuts, and on most larger motors, peckerheads.  Let's not forget wire strippers and power poles.

Then there's the male and female straight blade devices.  In consideration of equality, I have to mention I've yet to come across any male or female gay blade devices, but what can you expect in an industry dominated by white males who are probably filthy rich conservative Republicans anyway without any regard for how non-inclusive, hurtful, and sexist are the terms they use to describe common products.

Nipples can be a necessary part of most electrical construction projects, in particular close nipples.

Same goes for wire nuts and lock nuts, and on most larger motors, peckerheads.  Let's not forget wire strippers and power poles.

Then there's the male and female straight blade devices.  In consideration of equality, I have to mention I've yet to come across any male or female gay blade devices, but what can you expect in an industry dominated by white males who are probably filthy rich conservative Republicans anyway without any regard for how non-inclusive, hurtful, and sexist are the terms they use to describe common products.

All this talk of nipples, strippers, and power poles....Hoo, baby.

As for gay blade devices...you've never used a pair of dykes before?

elenco-st-26-diagonal-cutters.jpg