What would you do?

Airehead

My neighbor at the farm next door seems to be away. No lights on for two days. I know they have a son in Phoenix with adorable grandkids. That is my guess where they are.   Their garage door on the barn is up.  Should I send Einstein to go close it?  

The milk-house is closed up. That is used as a hang out for Jack and his buddies not really for milking.  

I read a report on that neighbor app that a few streets over came home to find a dude with a pickup truck backed in his driveway with his snowmobile on it. Homeowner was less than pleased. There was a ruckus. Guy with trailer high tailed it out of there without any of the homeowners belongings.   Police found the guy at a farm about a half mile away backing down a lane. 

That all aid, he may have left it up for a reason but I say close it up. 

Heck, I don't even notice such things.  Now, if the pigs, sheep, cows, or horses are out in their yards or on the road, I think about contacting someone. Yes, those types of things have happened during the 30 years we've lived here. I find it amazing though, that not everyone sees the need to contact the owners and help rectify the problem.  Some will just call the brand inspector. 

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Kirby said:

I probably would have left it up while I obsessively considered each option and the possible benefits and detriments of each option, ultimately being paralyzed by over analysis.  :scratchhead:  Good thing you already decided what to do.

Pretty much this. 

• Haha 1