My Christmas

smudge

I see planter boxes for the windows in the She Shed then maybe a back deck and swing set and sand box off to the side so the future grandkid can enjoy the She Shed with you - maybe a birdhouse and bird feeders on the other side of the She Shed and then a bike storage box attached to the side of the She Shed (You remember the bike storage box - the thing that you had originally planned that eventually turned into your little personal slice of paradise at the cabin?).

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I see planter boxes for the windows in the She Shed then maybe a back deck and swing set and sand box off to the side so the future grandkid can enjoy the She Shed with you - maybe a birdhouse and bird feeders on the other side of the She Shed and then a bike storage box attached to the side of the She Shed (You remember the bike storage box - the thing that you had originally planned that eventually turned into your little personal slice of paradise at the cabin?).

No flower boxes! The deer can eat food off the ground; I refuse to try to grow flowers at perfect deer munching height!

Bird feeders are plastic, glass, and metal.

My granddaughter is a doggie.

I will probably build a little lean-to shelter thingy for the propane tank for the heater.

Yes, I remember the bike storage. :P:P

• Heart 2

10 hours ago, smudge said:

20 volt. 

I like the 19.2's he has, but they are silly to buy when they are now old school. 

AND... it keeps him from "borrowing" a battery.  It's great to have all your cordless use the same battery - I have a mix of 18 and 20 v and wish it weren't so.  It's better if your work partner can't steal your juice.