I did not win, lost, was creamed

Airehead

I shot like an 8 year old today. Pull, shoot, aiming optional. Form terrible.  It would have been laughable had I not been crying. Lunch cost $181. I made the high gun— my dad—pay the tip.   I cannot ever remember stepping to the trap line and doing this poorly. Even @Parr8hed would have beaten me. 

This is was the semi final  I wasn’t at the line  ECC121AA-47F3-4E0B-8919-EB6711B03546.thumb.jpeg.5789f910ea12befa603e7a23829f4d0e.jpeg

• Sad 9

Just now, smudge said:

You were probably distracted by the beautiful December weather.

It was absolutely gorgeous. No wind, sun, 55 degrees. My brother had a 49/50. So did my dad. Dad won the shoot off.  Old Buddy, as compared to young buddy, had a 48. He rocks at 90. Used to be the Maryland state champ. Still wins more often than not. He is honorary   family having been my dad’s pal for over 50 years. 

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

At least you got to smell the awesomeness of gun powder

I do like that. 

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Today was a beautiful weather day.  30s or 40s, mostly sunny.  Tomorrow should be more of that.

Rain by afternoon as we head back to Rochester. 

13 hours ago, roadsue said:

That’s the spirit! 

What did you have for lunch?

I had oysters and a wedge salad. Best oysters I have had I. About twenty years.  My dad had shrimp and grits. 3 people had crab cakes. Einstein had mushroom soup.  I cannot remember the others. Crab salad maybe?

5 hours ago, Airehead said:

I had oysters and a wedge salad. Best oysters I have had I. About twenty years.  My dad had shrimp and grits. 3 people had crab cakes. Einstein had mushroom soup.  I cannot remember the others. Crab salad maybe?

Yum! Did the wedge salad have blue cheese? 

See, @jsharr. No crow. 

• Hugs 1