Happy 4th of July!

Randomguy

Yay!  

I am back from a day and change in Spring Lake, NJ (it was an ok town, but lacking in character), and I am getting ready to ride a bicycle within 30 minutes.  I will then shower, do a few things, then head into the city to look after my buddies cats and fill my hard-drive up with movies and tv shows, then come back home and vegitate in front of the tv.

Sounds like a good plan!

I'm just hangin' out right now, parade at 11, down to the park after that for a Chicago dog and pizza and ice cream, then probably home. Hoping to get my butt on a bike today, but not certain.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

How did the baby like the water?  Any pics of the wife in a bikini?

It was super-windy and the ocean water was butt-cold, so we didn't bother with the beach when I was there.  We went to a kiddie pool that made her smile, though.  She smiles a lot.

I don't think I took pics, but I will next time.

It was super-windy and the ocean water was butt-cold, so we didn't bother with the beach when I was there.  We went to a kiddie pool that made her smile, though.  She smiles a lot.

These are fun times, enjoy them.  It's great that you are out of work now (and per you, not stressed).  Before you know it she'll be 15.  It's seems like yesterday that I was changing my oldests diapers and he's 21 now.  It truly does go by far too fast.