College Football Bowl Game Schedule

MickinMD

There's so many Bowl games you need a program to see which are worth watching and there's a great one here:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2020-01-01/2019-20-college-football-bowl-schedule-dates-times-tv-channels

Some are ridiculous, like the Armed Forces Bowl with no Army, Navy, or Air Force but so-so teams Southern Miss (7-5) vs Tulane (6-6)

The link also lists the scores of the Bowl games already played, from the famous Cotton Bowl to the Military Bowl - so unknown and unadvertised locally I didn't even know it was being played in Navy-Marine Corps. Stadium in Annapolis, a 30 min. drive from my home.  I guess the sponsors rely on the schools playing to fill the seats.

2 hours ago, MickinMD said:

There's so many Bowl games you need a program to see which are worth watching and there's a great one here:

Here's a tip - there are only three worth watching and the first two of those set the stage for the third.

Unless you're @jsharr or @Dottie who will watch all manner of dreck.

15 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Here's a tip - there are only three worth watching and the first two of those set the stage for the third.

Unless you're @jsharr or @Dottie who will watch all manner of dreck.

Hey dolt, don't confuse me with @Kzoo.  I will not be watching the 4th.  But @jsharr and @Allen might.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Dallas is done for the season, so unless they are scheduling an alternative to the Super Bowl (a la the Puppy Bowl), I doubt there is a Toilet Bowl this season.

Dallas was done for the season after their 1st game you moran. College football is where its at.

27 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Dallas was done for the season after their 1st game you moran. College football is where its at.

Yeah, I outlined the three relevant COLLEGE bowl games.  I then added the details for the Dallas bowl option, but I doubt that greedy owner is willing to sponsor his own Toilet Bowl when he sees how poor the return on the Steelers' investment* has been :(

image.png.57b84a9f9508b4911371a61d25111fdf.png

* FTR, I have no idea if this is the Steelers stadium

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Yeah, I outlined the three relevant COLLEGE bowl games.  I then added the details for the Dallas bowl option, but I doubt that greedy owner is willing to sponsor his own Toilet Bowl when he sees how poor the return on the Steelers' investment* has been :(

image.png.57b84a9f9508b4911371a61d25111fdf.png

* FTR, I have no idea if this is the Steelers stadium

We don’t have either a lid or roof for our stadium. TYVM.

• Whatever 1