Ryan and I are RENEGADES!!!

jsharr

Martha started it.  We made Chex Mix but went off script and reduced the quantities of Chex cereals by 1/3 and we added twice the amount of nuts and added Cheez Its and Cheerios to the mix and we also added more butter and spices than the recipe called for.

I am now eating a small ISH serving of warm Chex Mix.

WARM CHEX MIX IS BETTER THAN COLD CHEX MIX.

Prove me wrong.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Martha started it.  We made Chex Mix but went off script and reduced the quantities of Chex cereals by 1/3 and we added twice the amount of nuts and added Cheez Its and Cheerios to the mix and we also added more butter and spices than the recipe called for.

I am now eating a small ISH serving of warm Chex Mix.

WARM CHEX MIX IS BETTER THAN COLD CHEX MIX.

Prove me wrong.

Easier to simply prove that it is not Chex Mix you made or are eating.  It's Chex-related,, but Chex can no longer take the naming rights.  You're really just admitting to liking shoving warm nuts into your maw, but we already new that.

• Haha 2

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Easier to simply prove that it is not Chex Mix you made or are eating.  It's Chex-related,, but Chex can no longer take the naming rights.  You're really just admitting to liking shoving warm nuts into your maw, but we already new that.

spicy, buttery, salty warm nuts, you dolt.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I bought the stuff to make Chex mix. It’s been in the way in the kitchen for over a week. Not exactly a healthy snack, I haven’t decided if I’m going to make it. Maybe I’ll make a bunch and take it to the grandkids.

Yes make it. Eat it with Mrs Fleet and pretend you are dating again. 

cheerios do not belong in Chex mix

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1