Bills and Texans

Dottleshead

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

The Bills have perfected the idea that one guy can ruin a good season. Repeatedly.

I don't know, I think the Texans are the better team, slightly, but better.  It really does seem that all the Texans games get batshit wild in the later stages for some reason.

Plus, the Browns beat the Bills this year, that is not a good sign.  That it was tight was a credit to the Bills, but I don't think anyone saw either team as capable of taking it all the way.

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I do trust @Randomguy’s abilities to assess prostate size, while posting to this forum, so maybe there is room for concern.

RG is merely a sensitive humanitarian and he deeply cares about people.  He might not have stated it directly but, he's concerned about Ben's junk.

RG is also handsome.

I for one, don't care about Ben's junk; as long as it isn't directed towards me or an unsuspecting passed out victim.

Mudkipz  

• Heart 1

Just now, Couch_Incident said:

RG is merely a sensitive humanitarian and he deeply cares about people.  He might not have stated it directly but, he's concerned about Ben's junk.

RG is also handsome.

I for one, don't care about Ben's junk; as long as it isn't directed towards me or an unsuspecting passed out victim.

Mudkipz  

But are you concerned about RG's handsomeness?