Saturday's beer

Further

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I like Monkey beers. I’ve been toning down the amount of alcohol I drink so I select stuff closer to six % most of the time now and only drink one. I prefer the high octane stuff but I don’t think my body does anymore.

I switched to yuengling light more often lately to cut down on the expensive higher calorie stuff, and it is pleasant enough. I used to think it was just too much like sex in a canoe, to quote Voodoo Child. :D  But I do like ones around 6% too, like sweet water 420. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I bought a six pack of Leinenkugels Snowdrift Vanilla Porter yesterday and tried a bottle. It was pretty good 5% alc.

I picked up a case of Snowdrift a few weeks ago....It was on sale for around  $3.00 a six pack

• Haha 1
  • Envious 3

The owner of the trucking company I drove for used to take one of his nicest trucks and a box trailer loaded with Straub beer on an annual run to visit customers and potential customers. He would then head down south and fill the truck with oranges and come back up stopping along the way to visit other customers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

The owner of the trucking company I drove for used to take one of his nicest trucks and a box trailer loaded with Straub beer on an annual run to visit customers and potential customers. He would then head down south and fill the truck with oranges and come back up stopping along the way to visit other customers.

Sounds like an interesting guy!