PATRIOTS Lose!!!

Dottleshead

I don't know what to figure about the Titans at the Ravens.

The Ravens have the #4 defense and perhaps the best defensive backs, but they can be run-on and Derrick Henry is a tremendous running back.

On the other hand, the last Ravens loss was 40-25 - and it wasn't that close - to the Browns in Baltimore with elite running back Nick Chubb chewing the Ravens up when a lot of defensive players were banged up and before they added several key defensive players.

The Ravens were a different team in the 2nd game at Cleveland two weeks ago, where the Ravens won 31-15, could have run the score up, and Chubb ran 15 times for 45 yds, no scores, and didn't catch his only target.

The Ravens should have a similar game plan against the Titans, whose 21st-ranked defense is similar to the 22nd-ranked Browns.

Ravens 31, Titans 24.

The 1exans beat the Chiefs 31-24 in week 6 when Mahomes, Hill, RB's, Kelce, etc. were mostly healthy, but the Chiefs D has been playing better.

Chiefs 30, Texans 27.

I hope Tom plays next year.   I would like to see him play somewhere else and possibly help another team improve.   Another championship would be cool to see and prove once again he's The Goat. 

As much as I dislike the Patriots, mostly because of their sociopathic fan base (SW you are not included in this bunch), I still like watching Tom deflate opposing teams life force. Tom isn't racist either. 

Mudkipz 

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

As much as I dislike the Patriots, mostly because of their sociopathic fan base (SW you are not included in this bunch), I still like watching Tom deflate opposing teams life force. Tom isn't racist either. 

I don’t watch football but I have heard he’s very good at deflating.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

it would have been a sham if they had moved on.  They were not SB material.

I fear this may have been the end.

Josh McDaniels - likely to leave.

Tom - may leave, should retire on top.

Julian - if everyone else is gone, should go to a team that can contend

Bill - why would he stay at that point

I think it is just the receivers and tight ends letting them down, so the running game suffers, too.  Other than Edelman, who played well on offense?

i think Belichick stays because he likes it, plus the defense is still great.  They need offensive playmakers, like Antonio Brown but without the crazy. 

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Do they have his replacement ready, or do they still need to draft him? 

Actually he forced them to trade his replacement a couple of years ago.  That quarterback has this weekend off as his team didn't have to play in the wild card games. (San Francisco)

Do they have his replacement ready, or do they still need to draft him? 

Tom made them trade all of their potential replacements because he felt threatened.

31 minutes ago, Dottie said:

It's just one loss for Gawd's sake.  And that was in the playoffs. I bet nobody goes anywhere but maybe their offensive coordinator.  You're stuck with 'em Wheels. And they'll make the playoff again.

If I were Tom, I'd go.  He's still good, but not the best anymore.  He'll continue to break records solely based on past performance and an accumulation of points.

I officially declare he is merely a good quarterback, no longer the great one he was.

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

If I were Tom, I'd go.  He's still good, but not the best anymore.  He'll continue to break records solely based on past performance and an accumulation of points.

I officially declare he is merely a good quarterback, no longer the great one he was.

Meh, I am not so sure about that.  They desperately need receiving, tight end, and o-line upgrades to know for sure. 

9 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

They lost to Miami.  Nothing else matters.

Well, I was quite happy with that.  But I'm happier they lost in their own stadium during the playoffs. Oh who am I kidding??  I love it they lost.  You'll notice they started losing AFTER they got busted for cheating again.  Tough to win when you can't steal the opposing team's plays.

I don’t know why I feel the need to be fair to Tom, but it’s not like he doesn’t have 6 of those things. It’s more appropriate as a meme for the 2014 Seahawks.

Fickle sports fans gotta hate.  I'm rather pleased that the Patriots lost, but some of these pieces of artwork are just a bit over the top.

1 hour ago, Dottie said:

You guys. It's watching the king fall. It's a backhand compliment to his dominance. And if that bothers you, I'm sure you will get over it. I'm sure.

The "king" is Bellichek and I happily will laugh and smile at his falling.  While I don't really like Brady (at all), he is a 1%ers among the 1%ers, and his career has been impressive and HoF worthy by a long shot.  I think as well, if he is healthy and has a few solid receivers and a good O-line, he is still in the top 10% of QBs in the league simply because he will NOT make mistakes and has football knowledge of 20 years as as starting NFL QB.  His level of experience is huge, so even as the arm strength wanes or his mobility slows, he can still be a threat in any game - not on his own, but as the leader getting the ball to the youngsters.

• Heart 1

57 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Yeah I'm not going to apologize for it. It took off the feed from a guy at work WHO GREW UP in Pittsburgh. Upperclass Pittsburgh fans my ass.

Muhahaha.

I don’t know what any of that is supposed to mean. :dontknow:

I don’t like Brady, I think the league goes out of it’s way to protect him both on and off the field, he comes across as a prima Donna, I hate his coach and organization... but I think that’s ample criticism. Anything more would be jealousy that he just wins, being 6-3 in Superbowls over the last 18 years or so is truly amazing.

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I don’t like Brady, I think the league goes out of it’s way to protect him both on and off the field, he comes across as a prima Donna, I hate his coach and organization... but I think that’s ample criticism. Anything more would be jealousy that he just wins, being 6-3 in Superbowls over the last 18 years or so is truly amazing.

I wonder if any of the poster makers/facebook posters have 6 superbowl rings?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Just now, maddmaxx said:

I wonder if any of the poster makers/facebook posters have 6 superbowl rings?

Once again that meme says nothing about his history. He has been the Pinnacle for a long time. I am not refuting that neither does this meme. It's like you guys want to have this separate discussion. Knock yourselves out.

20 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Once again that meme says nothing about his history. He has been the Pinnacle for a long time. I am not refuting that neither does this meme. It's like you guys want to have this separate discussion. Knock yourselves out.

Sort of looks like a meme from when the Eagles won the SB???  Haven't the Pats won since then?

image.png.dca004f1fc87b8492323bfe9cd3ad956.png

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Sort of looks like a meme from when the Eagles won the SB???  Haven't the Pats won since then?

image.png.dca004f1fc87b8492323bfe9cd3ad956.png

It's a dumb meme picture.  It can and is applied to multiple things.  But I don't care about the others.  I care that Brady (who is the face of New England) is face planted.  It's beautiful.

3 minutes ago, Dottie said:

It's a dumb meme picture.  It can and is applied to multiple things.  But I don't care about the others.  I care that Brady (who is the face of New England) is face planted.  It's beautiful.

Jsharr would never create such an out-of-date meme.  Pride in your work should be important.