Got woozy during my workout

petitepedal

Well...I came home after a couple of grocery stops, got a load of laundry going and took down the tree...and my neighbor helped with the lift assist...it goes in the upper storage..although...DUH the Madone probably weighs less than the tree :wacko: I should put it in the upper storage!! Got my floor mostly vacuumed...got 2 more boxes to put up...but that may wait til tomorrow....

20 hours ago, petitepedal said:

took down the tree...and my neighbor helped with the lift assist...it goes in the upper storage..although...DUH the Madone probably weighs less than the tree :wacko: I should put it in the upper storage!!

I'm assuming you take the tree down ONCE a year, but the Madone would come down 50 or 100 times a year! I keep the Madone somewhere easily accessible and the tree somewhere less so.

22 hours ago, petitepedal said:

What's up with that :dontknow:  I still did 4 sets (can't count to 5 :P) and rested between being woozy

It is not like I was working harder than normal...it is a pretty standard work out with a few changes for the limits of planet fitness

On rare occasions, I've gotten a woozy feeling working or walking or cycling. I think it's due to me being a type II diabetic and becoming mildly hypotonic (low blood sugar). A few minutes sitting down and an Apple and Eve Apple Juice or Fruit Juice are like instant energy for me and I always carry two of those fruit juice boxes in my car or in the small bag I keep on my bike. That 6"x4"x4" bag that's bungee-corded to the rack behind my saddle always contains two juice boxes, along with tools - including one that includes a chain tool, a master chain link, a spare inner tube, duct tape to protect the new tube from any possible slashes in the tire and a few other things.  The accomplished mountain bikers who sold me, a very unskilled rider but decent mechanic, the bike thought it was funny I wanted a rear rack and a tire pump (instead of compressed air), but the peace of mind they and the bag give me are worth carrying them since I'm not worried about setting speed records - 12 mph avg. on a hilly loop course is fine with me.

1496348750_01.BikeinFit-BikeCar_25.jpg.8dbb3d05045b0dace3586a5d4efbca09.jpg485473943_!!!2014.3.8BWITrailbelowObs_Pk.1cropped40contrast500x500.jpg.ce97137e3957090a2697bce25090ff0a.jpg

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

On rare occasions, I've gotten a woozy feeling working or walking or cycling. I think it's due to me being a type II diabetic and becoming mildly hypotonic (low blood sugar). A few minutes sitting down and an Apple and Eve Apple Juice or Fruit Juice are like instant energy for me and I always carry two of those fruit juice boxes in my car or in the small bag I keep on my bike. That 6"x4"x4" bag that's bungee-corded to the rack behind my saddle always contains two juice boxes, along with tools - including one that includes a chain tool, a master chain link, a spare inner tube, duct tape to protect the new tube from any possible slashes in the tire and a few other things.  The accomplished mountain bikers who sold me, a very unskilled rider but decent mechanic, the bike thought it was funny I wanted a rear rack and a tire pump (instead of compressed air), but the peace of mind they and the bag give me are worth carrying them since I'm not worried about setting speed records - 12 mph avg. on a hilly loop course is fine with me.

1496348750_01.BikeinFit-BikeCar_25.jpg.8dbb3d05045b0dace3586a5d4efbca09.jpg485473943_!!!2014.3.8BWITrailbelowObs_Pk.1cropped40contrast500x500.jpg.ce97137e3957090a2697bce25090ff0a.jpg

Smarties are the cheapest way for me to overcome lows, particularly if bought in discounted big bags right after Halloween.  Besides they taste good and take up very little space.  Suggestion for using these was provided by a dietician that works with diabetics.