My son

Longjohn

7 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Serving with the United Nations forces in Europe.

62018D24-C188-4294-95C6-BA0C4EC8ABC3.thumb.jpeg.1f47f1bfbf1b302d99460d8416ebae2a.jpeg

He looks like he’s there to get the job done.

Has he commented on how he likes having to pick clothes daily?  Wearing a uniform daily has its advantages!

Sounds like a cool assignment.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tizeye said:

All the more reason for ad block. I'm not getting any ads other than some cites, like CNBC asking me to turn my ad blocker off. Ahhh...no, but thanks for telling me it works.

Well, if the ads are helping SW to fund this site, I really don't mind if one pops up now and then.

• Heart 2

55 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

Well, if the ads are helping Cliff to fund this site, I really don't mind if one pops up now and then.

54 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This ^

Even better you should all make a donation like I did so I don't have to see them -- that is if you don't want to see them.  Just make a donation, I vote.

4 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Even better you should all make a donation like I did so I don't have to see them -- that is if you don't want to see them.  Just make a donation, I vote.

Yeah. It will make "Norm" happy.  Or, rather, happier.  It's all relative, and anything we can do to help "Norm" keep this place afloat is a good idea.