Member ID

AirwickWithCheese

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

This brings back terrible memories. There was a time Kirby was mainly on LF, Mr. Silly abandoned me, and you were dancing mostly on the other site. There was no Wilbur. I was mainly talking to Rainshowers13. He turned out to be a demented old circus monkey. wonderful old fellow, full of wisdom and amusing stories.

...I have recently established my own online reputation protection service, and he happens to be a subscriber.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I'm not trading for 13.  Maybe for 24.  24 is my favorite number.  :slow-dance-smiley:

My number 24.  The number should be worth more than one of the top 10, because of the incredible low number of posts.   Kind of like a seldom used vintage bike. 

I’m not trading.  I’ll be holding the number for another 6 years.   Then, maybe  I’ll trade for a new car.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

37 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

My number 24.  The number should be worth more than one of the top 10, because of the incredible low number of posts.   Kind of like a seldom used vintage bike. 

I’m not trading.  I’ll be holding the number for another 6 years.   Then, maybe  I’ll trade for a new car.

...seldom used vintage bike prices are way down in the crapper these days.  :( You should sell now, while there's still demand.

21 hours ago, jsharr said:

Does not show up on mobile, at least not for me.  Have to be on PC or laptop.

Thanks, I found it.  I have tunnel vision and seldom see things out of my normal vision habit.

When most people glance briefly at a wall, they'll notice, for example, a clock (but not the time), a painting (but not picture details), and several other things. I'm the type who will notice the clock says 2:30, the painting is of a woman in a field, but not the other things.

There can be a new restaurant on our major highway I pass by a couple days/week and six months later someone will ask, "Have you been there yet?" to which I'll reply, "Where is it?"