Tonight's Final Jeopardy answer.

Road Runner

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Actually I knew the answer when you said it wasn't Justin Bieber. Ronaldo has a better looking girlfriend than Selena or Tom Brady. 

I don't know any soccer players except for the GOAT that I have to use all the time in my Crossword Puzzles.  Pele.  :)

Portuguese football megastar Cristiano Ronaldo was also ranked as the world’s highest-paid athlete by Forbes in 2016 and 2017 and has been ranked as the world’s most famous athlete by ESPN from 2016 to 2019. Since 2002, he has played for Sporting Lisbon, Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Juventus, as well as the Portuguese national team, and has scored over 700 senior goals (for both club and country). He has also won the Ballon d’Or award five times (second only to Lionel Messi’s six).

Fun fact about Cristiano Ronaldo: he is named after former U.S. president Ronald Reagan, as Reagan was Cristiano Ronaldo’s father’s favorite actor.

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

:(

You have forgotten Kyle Rote Jr?  

Of course not, he was wonderful on Superstars!

My wild sister hates most sports and was complaining when they kept showing that commercial where Ronaldo gets locked out of his hotel room.  I had to tell her he was one of the most famous athletes in the world.

• Hugs 1