So get this dream

Ralphie

I am in a long line of people getting weighed, and I come in 20 pounds lighter than my home scale says. I think, hmmm, that worked great, I thought I was heavier so I lost 20 pounds trying to get my weight down! :D

I am awake now. :(  

In other dreams, I have recurring dreams where I have a house that is huge but garish, and other times one that is huge but in ill repair.

Dreams can be  pretty nucking futs!

• Heart 2

21 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

In other dreams, I have recurring dreams where I have a house that is huge but garish, and other times one that is huge but in ill repair.

Similar dreams al the time, Ralph. I usually end up hiding behind a wall like Bad Ronald when the real owners return home.   :)

3 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I am in a long line of people getting weighed, and I come in 20 pounds lighter than my home scale says. I think, hmmm, that worked great, I thought I was heavier so I lost 20 pounds trying to get my weight down! :D

Do you bundle up too warm in bed and cook your brain.  I do sometimes.  It leads to some really weird realities in your dreams.

• Haha 1

I recently dreamed that the wife told me we had a clogged toilet.  I went into the bathroom and we had a urinal!  I took it off the wall like it was hung like a picture and when I ran the plumbing snake through it, it was clogged with cooked ground beef, like taco meat.

I was so happy to have a urinal I did not even question how or why it was clogged with ground beef.

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I have a recurring dream where I'm in school, I think HS. It's the end of the semester and there is one class that I had not gone to al all, but I think somehow I'm going to pass it. Hmm. I never know if I pass it or not

For me that was real life - a class in my junior year.  I passed with a B average.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Were you on Uranus in your dream?  I'd weigh about 18lbs less on Uranus.  God knows that less weight on Uranus is a good thing!

24 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

I don't have a reoccurring dream, but I do have  a reoccurring theme to my dreams.  I dream I am supposed to be somewhere important by some time.  I get there early then I wonder off and I am unable to find my way back.

The reality of being #2 with a smaller avatar.  :( You should not allow Wheels to get away with this. 

9 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Yes!  Sometimes, especially when I'm feeling guilty about not getting something done around the house, I'll have a dream about the thing I haven't painted, fixed, etc.