And then there were 4

Airehead

And that is batshit crazy.  The foster boy is sweet in a pushy kind of way.  Hopefully the potential home falls in love with him tomorrow.  Paulie won't stop following him around.  We had to split them up.  I am giving Paulie to @Couch_Incident and the big foster boy to @Kzoo

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Envious 1

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

I think we need a live cam at Aire's house to catch all this activity!  We should talk to the people who run the Miles City cam for some tips.

we have nanny came to check ont hem when we aren't home-- maybe we could figure out how to stream it and sell it for entertainment.  They are nuts

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

Four of them. :wub:  You have enough for a sled dog team.  You need to keep the foster. He will fit right in.

I miss those 2 puppies that were with us for 3 days.  Was just transporting them from Mohawk, MI to Dayton, OH.

In 3 days we changed 5 month old Mousse and Tira AKA Moose and Terror from never being collared and on a leash to calm (for a husky) and walkng well on a leash.

• Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Charlie was a star at his meet and greet this evening. Now we wait. 

LOL..we had a foster Golden that was a mess. She counter surfed, opened doors & drawers. It took a long time to get her rehomed. Finally someone wanted to meet her. Took us an hour & a half to go cross town. We got there and she was a dream. Best behavior ever. She just sat down in the room & collected pets. A short walk to the park & she was perfect on the leash. 

They decided she was a good fit & about a week later we took Sadie back. Left a ton of toys & left town. We joked about changing our phone numbers. We saw Sadie & the new owner about 6 months later. She was asking about dog trainers  :whistle:

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

8 hours ago, Scrapr said:

LOL..we had a foster Golden that was a mess. She counter surfed, opened doors & drawers. It took a long time to get her rehomed. Finally someone wanted to meet her. Took us an hour & a half to go cross town. We got there and she was a dream. Best behavior ever. She just sat down in the room & collected pets. A short walk to the park & she was perfect on the leash. 

They decided she was a good fit & about a week later we took Sadie back. Left a ton of toys & left town. We joked about changing our phone numbers. We saw Sadie & the new owner about 6 months later. She was asking about dog trainers  :whistle:

I have a feeling your prediction will be correct.