Well, Mick

BuffJim

59 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Ravens are crapping the bed...

Really rusty.  3 turnovers. 8 dropped passes. Several big coverage failures.

Additionally, Tennessee played superb football.

The next time the Ravens have a bye week in the playoffs, I wonder if they'll rest their stars week 17 so they don't play for two weeks?

Also, their #1 receiver, Mark Andrews, has a bad ankle and can't jump - so Lamar Jackson's high, normally catchable passes often went incomplete or bounced off Andrews' fingers and were intercepted.

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Are we predicting an end to the Seahawks today, or will they bring a better game than they did to Philly?

Pffffft.  I dunno.  They've never won in Lambeau.  And they're hurt.  But Green Bay doesn't scare me.  We played the hardest schedule in the NFL and Green Bay played a pansy one.  We beat the 49ers once and came up short by an inch for another victory. Green Bay got smoked by them.  The Packers also played in a weak division. And Aaron Rogers has been underwhelming this season. 

Heh.  We have a very good chance because we have a winner as a QB. Yet, if I were a bettor, I would not put it on the Seahawks in a head-to-head matchup in their stadium. I have the game as a toss up. 

If we can get past the Packers, going to Santa Clara doesn't scare me either.  Still, I wouldn't bet on them either.

How's that for an answer??  I think we can do it -- but I have NO expectations that we will.

Then again -- we're like Philly:

Pete Carroll said Duane Brown and George Fant will be game-time decisions and sounded confident that Quinton Jefferson will play Sunday at Green Bay. They're listed as questionable as are Ziggy Ansah and Marquise Blair. Chad Wheeler, recently prompted from the practice squad, is an option at left tackle if Brown and Fant can't go. Mike Iupati is doubtful, so Jamarco Jones is in line to start again at left guard.

I didn’t see yesterday’s game, but it sounded pretty textbook for the less talented team to win.  Run, run, and run some more as long as it is working and you are scoring.  Put them in a position to make high risk, high reward plays to catch up and wait for mistakes.  

This really did seem the only way the Titans could have won.  And the rust.