Where is he?

Kzoo

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tybeegb said:

Sorry I have been slack lately with posts or comments.  Not much going on, just the winter doldrums.  The bathroom redo was finished and WofTy has already started in on one of the bedrooms but that is meeting with some resistance, from me.  And speaking of permits, a contractor has started clearing the woods across the street to put in infrastructure for several houses, and two other lots have already been cleared for sale.  All of this and I have yet to see a permit posted, so I am just a little miffed.  I have been back to riding and am almost back to where I was prior to my crash.  Still slow and steady but still riding.  And still drinking PBR.  And I hate cold weather.  

He's ALIVE!

• Awesome 2

5 hours ago, tybeegb said:

Sorry I have been slack lately with posts or comments.  Not much going on, just the winter doldrums.  The bathroom redo was finished and WofTy has already started in on one of the bedrooms but that is meeting with some resistance, from me.  And speaking of permits, a contractor has started clearing the woods across the street to put in infrastructure for several houses, and two other lots have already been cleared for sale.  All of this and I have yet to see a permit posted, so I am just a little miffed.  I have been back to riding and am almost back to where I was prior to my crash.  Still slow and steady but still riding.  And still drinking PBR.  And I hate cold weather.  

Good to hear from you.  How is the picking and singing going?  

On 1/22/2020 at 4:46 PM, jsharr said:

Good to hear from you.  How is the picking and singing going?  

So-so.  Seems I only seriously play when I go to the Tuesday night jam, which shows in my playing.  And also when the Legion calls and asks me to fill in when the usual guy can't make it on Friday nights.  They pay me in PBR so the more I "play" the better I sound.  Thanks, for asking.    

• Haha 1