Weather check in

Airehead

Weather looks nuts in  most of the country. How are you fairing?

really windy this morning. Branches down and power off in places but we are fine here.   Temps still in the 40’s.  
West Henrietta Road is closed between Fishell and Rush-West Rush Rd due to power lines down.   Winter fest cancelled due to high winds and lack of snow. 

Our 8 to 12 inch snowpocalypse turned into a few inches of snow over a layer of ice. I even went out, right before I went to bed, to do a quick shovel so it would be easier this morning. Apparently it stopped snowing shortly after that. I wish I had just finished it. Heard on the news that some people in surrounding communities are still without power.

The plows haven't even been by yet.

snew2.jpg

• Heart 2

We've got maybe the last of the summer wine - a high of 65° and mostly sunny. Tee shirt weather today and Wednesday looks promising - 58° and very mild winds, so I'll walk Jake our Golden Doodle. But we may not see such days again until late March or April, though we've been extremely lucky the last few years with only a few very light snows. When we get whacked, people will say, "See? I told ya we were due for a blizzard!" It almost always snows the first week in April, but the ground is too warm for it to stick - yet people remark, "Can you believe it? Snow in April!"

image.png.eeea0662fd9aa544004f4b829a71fbe8.png

• Awesome 1