Holy crap KC, did ya steal the Raven’s game plan?

2Far

Don't look rusty like the Ravens did.  Or was it two banged-up key Ravens and a 23 year-old Quarterback?

I missed the first half of Houston-K.C and watched the 2nd half.  My recently-plugged tire was still slowly leaking so my brother-in-law and I took advantage of our last 60+° day for a while to find the leak.  Turned out the tire's other plug, from a couple years ago, was leaking.  We fixed it. My sister said she wasn't as enthused with football since the Ravens lost.  Me either. So I went shopping at Walmart for some storage boxes as I continue to reorganize my house before watching the 2nd half.

I have a chicken thigh I need to use up and I'm going to put a couple ounces of veggies for soup plus the shredded thigh in the water for Ramen Chicken flavor Noodle soup.  If I get hungry later I'll have a couple big slices of toasted 12-grain bread and butter.  Diet peach tea for the beverage.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

Don't look rusty like the Ravens did.  Or was it two banged-up key Ravens and a 23 year-old Quarterback?

I missed the first half of Houston-K.C and watched the 2nd half.  My recently-plugged tire was still slowly leaking so my brother-in-law and I took advantage of our last 60+° day for a while to find the leak.  Turned out the tire's other plug, from a couple years ago, was leaking.  We fixed it. My sister said she wasn't as enthused with football since the Ravens lost.  Me either. So I went shopping at Walmart for some storage boxes as I continue to reorganize my house before watching the 2nd half.

I have a chicken thigh I need to use up and I'm going to put a couple ounces of veggies for soup plus the shredded thigh in the water for Ramen Chicken flavor Noodle soup.  If I get hungry later I'll have a couple big slices of toasted 12-grain bread and butter.  Diet peach tea for the beverage.

I didn't realize folks still used plugs to fix flats.  I have all of mine fixed with an internal patch.  Flat repair, rotations, etc. are free from Tire Rama, where I buy all of my tires.  We have a lot of tires, with vehicles, tractors, and trailers.