It’s all fun and games

KrAzY

Until you realize you been ghosted by the pet fostering people. 
two weeks now has turned into a month. They are not returning my calls or texts. This is the 4 dog we took in for them. 
looks like I now have a puppy that try’s to eat me every chance she gets. I realized I’m too damn old for a puppy trying to house train and obedience train them... 

now I guess we need to name this little turd! I have already been told by WoK they have now no chance at getting her back... 

So I guess I will be teaching her proper riding position for the kayak so I have someone to go fishing with. 

I have been calling her demon, but I was told that is not a proper name for the damn ankle bitter. 
what ya got for a name?? I’m open for suggestions I guess. 

F4BC0B15-85B7-4468-867D-B0DC0A6AFF87.jpeg

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 2

9 minutes ago, Airehead said:

The Ravenclaw female ghost is called Lady Grey. So Lady would work with her gray coloring. 

Funny thing is I belong to the Ravenclaw house... my wife informed me she is more like a Snape.. ?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, jsharr said:

Jsharr

I don’t want to make the dog think I hate her! 

9 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

You.

That way when you call her you can shout out "Hey you"

So the name damnit is out? Damit come here, damnit stop it, damnit don’t piss in the floor

• Envious 1

5 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

So the name damnit is out? Damit come here, damnit stop it, damnit don’t piss in the floor

Wouldn't that confuse your kids? Tough enough knowing which of them you are yelling at, and add the dog to the mix?  Who are you? An evil George Foreman??

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Wouldn't that confuse your kids? Tough enough knowing which of them you are yelling at, and add the dog to the mix?  Who are you? An evil George Foreman??

Nah.. they will be fine.. I normally start the sentence for the kids with "Jesus Christ"..