Song for Tuesday

Dirtyhip

8 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I was liking till it got to the creepy part toward the end of the video, what was that all about?

No idea   I just like the way the song sounds.  I think he did another video that creeped RG out, as it had a gay vibe.  LOL, I didn't even watch it.  I just picked it for the song.  :D

Honestly, I don't pay attention to lyrics too much.  I am more into the rhythm and beat.  I like the way some songs sound in regards to the words.  It sometimes isn't about the word anymore, but the sound of the vowels and such, IMO.  

7 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Honestly, I don't pay attention to lyrics too much.  I am more into the rhythm and beat.  I like the way some songs sound in regards to the words.  It sometimes isn't about the word anymore, but the sound of the vowels and such, IMO.  

I have a hard time with lyrics on most all songs. I have had songs I really liked until I brought up a YouTube video that had the lyrics and I said no, just no, I’m not going to like this song anymore. They had such a nice tune until they ruined it with creepy lyrics.

OK, I actually watched the entire thing.  It seems that they rescued the kid from some horrible house that they broke into in and earlier frame?  Would there be leniency for hot criminals when they kidnap a child from an unsafe situation?  

LOL

Still a great song. I like his voice,  

Just now, Mr. Silly said:

Yeah.  The song would be better without the video.

Babe, there is something tragic about you.  Something magic about you, don't you agree?

Babe, there is something broken about this. 

Katie does make for a hot criminal with her mirrored glasses tho.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

OK, I actually watched the entire thing.  It seems that they rescued the kid from some horrible house that they broke into in and earlier frame?  Would there be leniency for hot criminals when they kidnap a child from an unsafe situation?  

LOL

Still a great song. I like his voice,  

Thanks for figuring that out, I couldn’t. I even watched it twice. I liked the part where they were all pushing that broken down station wagon. I resemble that part when my kids were little. We had one of those when we had three foster kids plus our infant son. We were traveling to my in-laws for Christmas. We got it going again and had a great Christmas.

11 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Babe, there is something tragic about you.  Something magic about you, don't you agree?

Babe, there is something broken about this. 

Those lyrics are perfect for the intended audience, teenagers.  They're all moody and emotional.  The first line says, "You seem a little sad but you are truly wonderful."  Wouldn't any teen aged girl think that was sorta sweet.  The "there's something broken about this" addresses the awkwardness every boy feels when he is talking to a girl he really loves (or breaking into a house to kidnap a child).

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

Thanks for figuring that out, I couldn’t. I even watched it twice. I liked the part where they were all pushing that broken down station wagon. I resemble that part when my kids were little. We had one of those when we had three foster kids plus our infant son. We were traveling to my in-laws for Christmas. We got it going again and had a great Christmas.

They seemed like a happy criminal family for a few, until the police found them.  

What will happen about the kid?  They can't return him to a family that kept him in a dark basement.  So many questions.

Just now, Mr. Silly said:

Those lyrics are perfect for the intended audience, teenagers.  They're all moody and emotional.  The first line says, "You seem a little sad but you are truly wonderful."  Wouldn't any teen aged girl think that was sorta sweet.  The "there's something broken about this" addresses the awkwardness every boy feels when he is talking to a girl he really loves (or breaking into a house to kidnap a child).

That kid needed a good kidnapping, if you ask me.  

Although, I don't think they provided proper child restraint while driving, and likely were speeding out of the mini mart. 

22 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

They seemed like a happy criminal family for a few, until the police found them.  

What will happen about the kid?  They can't return him to a family that kept him in a dark basement.  So many questions.

I think girl in the vid is the kid's mom.  I think they were kidnapping the boy from the custodial parent.  For some reason she didn't get arrested too.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

I think girl in the vid is the kid's mom.  I think they were kidnapping the boy from the custodial parent.  For some reason she didn't get arrested too.

Interesting plot twist.  The custodial family did that to him?   :o

She was about to get arrested, IMHO.  This makes sense to why the cops provided the leniency for her to smooch him goodbye.  It's her child.