Pet Carroll is a Dog

Razors Edge

21 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, yes, but only when @jsharr isn't at home.  The pup curls up at his feet when he is there.  Jsharr is a dog whisperer.

My wife has been hand feeding new born pups.  So new born that you have to stimulate them with a wet wipe to get them to pee. She shares they are cute.

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

My wife has been hand feeding new born pups.  So new born that you have to stimulate them with a wet wipe to get them to pee. She shares they are cute.

Do you have one you can temporarily name Carroll?  And then invite @Dottie over to pet Carroll?

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Do you have one you can temporarily name Carroll?  And then invite @Dottie over to pet Carroll?

Why would I want to invite @Dottie or you over?  I would gladly have Couch, or Petite or DH or RG or Allen or Kzoo or LJ or BR or Zack or really anybody here but you two over, puppies or no puppies.

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Why would I want to invite @Dottie or you over?  I would gladly have Couch, or Petite or DH or RG or Allen or Kzoo or LJ or BR or Zack or really anybody here but you two over, puppies or no puppies.

It's almost as though jsharr picks on tech guys.  Being that he is high up in his domain over there, you would think he would show the love more.  Maybe his tech team gives him hell?  But then I remind myself that we are talking about RE here and I don't need to prove myself in boobiness.

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Uh,  it definitely would be much funnier, IMO, to see Dottie stimulating little pet Carroll with a wet wipe to get her to pee.

Those other folks - except Kzoo - don't deserve the ignominy of that task.