4 points

Prophet Zacharia

A three pointer and a free throw, or two buckets?  Or I guess it could have been a bucket and two free throws, or hell even 4 free throws.  The possibilities!

Oh, and what's up with basketball in Pitt?  Louisville played them last night and the seats looked about half empty.  Doesn't anyone go watch the basketball in Pitt?

9 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

He’re the career point per game leaders. Lemieux actually retired with more than 2 points per game average, then returned to play a few more years after lymphoma and back surgery, making his stats suffer a tad.

Sid’s doing ok at 6th best PPG, ever, especially given the “dead puck” era he came through.

B55011AA-D70A-45FA-B86D-4A52645A0FB0.png

Ohhhhhhj, hockey!! Well, that's ok then. ;)

51 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

A three pointer and a free throw, or two buckets?  Or I guess it could have been a bucket and two free throws, or hell even 4 free throws.  The possibilities!

Oh, and what's up with basketball in Pitt?  Louisville played them last night and the seats looked about half empty.  Doesn't anyone go watch the basketball in Pitt?

two safeties.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

For Crosby on his return from a 28 game injury lay-off. Not bad.

Do you get four points for a half-court shot nowadays?  I haven't followed basketball in a while, but I always thought the 1, 2, and 3 pointer scoring needed to also have a more exciting 4 pointer option! Hell, I'd add a 5 pointer for from the opposing team's three point line!

B-O-O-M!  This, my friends, is how you make these seasonal sports more exciting!!!!

15 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

He’re the career point per game leaders. Lemieux actually retired with more than 2 points per game average, then returned to play a few more years after lymphoma and back surgery, making his stats suffer a tad.

Sid’s doing ok at 6th best PPG, ever, especially given the “dead puck” era he came through.

B55011AA-D70A-45FA-B86D-4A52645A0FB0.png

How do you score 1.186 points/game for a career and still end up with a +/- of -98?