Report on debbie

Road Runner

40 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I just realized this was a parody.  

Me too, but only after you pointed it oot. :( I wonder how many threads here are parr8ies that I never even realized? 

I still say parr8ies should all contain a link to the original thread.  :)  Time to go to site suggestions. :D

Here is a pilot. :):flirtyeyess:

Original thread:

WTH!  Where the flock did that car come from?  It was snot in the original thread.  I AM SO CONFUSED!

8 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Me too, but only after you pointed it oot. :( I wonder how many threads here are parr8ies that I never even realized? 

I still say parr8ies should all contain a link to the original thread.  :)  

I think it is amusing when people miss the parody.  Also, when they miss the joke that most of my topics are based on. :)   It is, however, a bit exasperating when you get 10 replies or so and everyone missed the joke.  Then you have to explain it.  :(

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I think it is amusing when people miss the parody.  Also, when they miss the joke that most of my topics are based on. :)  It is, however, a bit exasperating when you get 10 replies or so and everyone missed the joke.  Then you have to explain it.  :(

It is worse when there is decent traffic like today, so the original sort of gets buried in other active threads.  But normally for me I am just not thinking aboot it, so it can clip right past, unless it is blindingly obvious. Debt>Debbie was just a tad off that blindingly obvious mark for me. Although I shoudl have been tipped off because it was an odd topic, but, you know... :D

Plus, it doesn'tt really matter to anyone except maybe Kazoo or Hip if it is a parr8ey or not!