Too cold for coffee?

BR46

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I bet they make those on site in a cup with some peanuts and soft serve and then dip then once they freeze.

When I win the lottery and have my dream kitchen, it is going to have a DQ machine and one of those melted chocolate dipping stations in it.

Probably will be next to the giant flat top grill like Benihana has.

May put a second one in the outdoor kitchen.

You have a standing invite to stop by any time and make yourself one.

It's weird, some DQs make their own and call them fudge nut bars, some have the corporate variety in the official DQ Buster Bar packaging. I'm a bit of an aficionado. 

Get a sprinkle and nut spinner too okay?

1 minute ago, dennis said:

It's weird, some DQs make their own and call them fudge nut bars, some have the corporate variety in the official DQ Buster Bar packaging. I'm a bit of an aficionado. 

Get a sprinkle and nut spinner too okay?

you got it

Any brand, or is this something I can buy from DQ.

39 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I bet they make those on site in a cup with some peanuts and soft serve and then dip then once they freeze.

When I win the lottery and have my dream kitchen, it is going to have a DQ machine and one of those melted chocolate dipping stations in it.

Probably will be next to the giant flat top grill like Benihana has.

May put a second one in the outdoor kitchen.

You have a standing invite to stop by any time and make yourself one.

I'll take hard ice cream any day over soft serve. I am always surprised at Golden Carrol when folks get soft serve, when Willcoxen's ice cream is available in 4 flavors.

2 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I'll take hard ice cream any day over soft serve. I am always surprised at Golden Carrol when folks get soft serve, when Willcoxen's ice cream is available in 4 flavors.

I will have an ice cream cooler for you.  It will hold six flavors.  Please let me know which flavors to keep on hand besides Rocky Road and Butter Pecan.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, dennis said:

except Floyd's name is Mike.

Here we call him uneven Steven. If you are one of the last cuts of the day there will be a beer from the refrigerator in the back room.

At one of the corner bars in town has a group of guys that come in once a month for hair cuts. They hang out in the tavern and one at a time they go next door and get a haircut and when they are done they come back to the bar and send the next guy over. When all the guys are done that lady who cuts their hair comes to the bar and hangs out. 

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I have ice cream maybe twice a year so I don't care what it is.