Why is there no Harry and Meghan thread?

Road Runner

4 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Do you not care?  Or do you care deeply, but you just can't face the prospect of the Royal Family being torn asunder?  

:dontknow: :(

I don't care deeply. I'm curious to see if the trade names they've recently copyrighted will lead to clothing lines and other products and make them a lot of money - which they won't be sharing with the other royals.  They carefully located themselves in Canada, rather than the USA, because the USA is the only nation that taxes its citizens AND residents for earnings made outside the USA.  The U.S. IRS would be suing the British Royal family on how much money Harry got from them or the British government if Harry was stupid enough to become an American resident and earn 1 cent here.

8 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Gag me with a commemorative spoon.  These two spent Christmas just south of here and there are rumours they want ti move here.  Ugh.

Hopefully they move to LA or somewhere other than here

...I was going to give you  a like on this, until you decided to attempt to foist them off on us.  Celine Dionne, Justin Bieber, William Shattner.....deal with your own damn problems. :angry:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

I was wondering why there was no thread just this morning on my way into work...My co-worker is as concerned as a mother hen...My thoughts...Good for them.... get away from the nasty British press. I am sure we are getting 1/2 the story...Good Luck to them...and Good Luck to Canada...Big Canada :D  We are just fine without royals here in Petite Canada :P

7 hours ago, Airehead said:

The queen looks sad. 

Probably...it's a signal to her that the royal family spirit de corps is peetering out...a lot.  Much as we all resent the obscene wealth they have and their lives....in terms of her social grace after all these decades in public, is admirable.  However, in family life she's probably incredibly strict for proper demeanour...

And Prince Andrew is lying claiming he never consorted with hookers.  Yea, sure.  Certainly when he went to private school in southern Ontario (yea he did), as a teen, he was like any other guy, hot after girls.