If you see a hot chick strolling around in a bra and panties in the apartment across the street...

Randomguy

10 hours ago, Longjohn said:

The hot chicks that live across the road from me are Amish and usually don’t parade around like that.

"Hot Chicks" don't really equate with "Amish".  I'd need REALLY persuasive evidence to believe the two ever overlap.

True story time....

The preschool teacher and I work out at the same gym. I never saw her, but she has mentioned that she has seen me swimming there. When I finally ran into her last week, she was only wear a sports bra and shorts that made 1970s short look long.  It was freaking awkward. 

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

30 minutes ago, Forum Administrator said:

True story time....

The preschool teacher and I work out at the same gym. I never saw her, but she has mentioned that she has seen me swimming there. When I finally ran into her last week, she was only wear a sports bra and shorts that made 1970s short look long.  It was freaking awkward. 

Image result for awkward boner

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, smudge said:

When I was in NYC I was riding my bike to Williamsburg. At one point I looked up at a window, maybe third story, and there was an Asian chick just standing there looking around... Totally topless. Uhhh, ok. And good for you; got nice ones and not embarrassed to show em!

I am not an Asian chick, but I walk around topless all the time.  You have been warned.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, smudge said:

When I was in NYC I was riding my bike to Williamsburg. At one point I looked up at a window, maybe third story, and there was an Asian chick just standing there looking around... Totally topless. Uhhh, ok. And good for you; got nice ones and not embarrassed to show em!

It's legal to go topless (men and women) in NYC.

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

It's legal to go topless (men and women) in NYC.

It is legal to go topless in these states: Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/topless-women-win-big-colorado-city-drops-ban-n1056701

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

"Hot Chicks" don't really equate with "Amish".  I'd need REALLY persuasive evidence to believe the two ever overlap.

Sorry they don’t like their picture taken. Some do on the sly. One of the young Amish carpenters keeps a picture of his girlfriend with him. Don’t tell the bishop. The two Amish families that lived closest to me moved to the Rome, NY area in 2011. They were all very good looking, mom, dad, and all the kids. There are a few families that look more like you probably think of when you think Amish.

If they were more into photography I could have taken some award winning pictures. The one family had seven daughters before they started having boys. Their oldest girl could handle a team of draft horses like a pro. It gets hot plowing up the lower forty. She would let her hair down and was quite a sight plowing the fields. I was so tempted to sneak a picture but didn’t.

I know a young Amish mom who runs a bakery on fridays from her house. She has bright red hair and is very attractive.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Are the amish chock full of bangable babes?  Maybe we just don't know out in the world.

I can’t speak for Amish, but we have several Mennonite communities around here. There are some that are very plain. There are some where their strategy of keeping the women in plain dresses and shoes is effective but you can see the potential for attractive women. Then there are times when there is no hiding it! 
WoW and I were walking into a fast food place as a Mennonite mom and 3 daughters walked out. They were all incredibly beautiful! Something odd was most Mennonite women make little eye contact. But the 2 oldest girls and mom made very direct eye contact. 

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Something to remember, in about 15 years, someone may speak of your daughter in this manner.

You often make no sense at all, what does one have to do with another?

3 hours ago, Airehead said:

And hopefully someone teaches her to pull the blinds so this conversation would never be started. 

I don't pull the blinds, people can look at me if they want.  After a shower I will stand naked by the window and assess the weather.  I am reasonably sure nobody has ever seen me, and if they did and kept looking, I pity that they didn't have anything better to do.

3 hours ago, Airehead said:

But really if you accidentally saw someone male, female, or trans in a state of undress isn’t it just best to look away?

This is silly.  You can look if you want to.

The reality of the situation is that you normally can't see into other people's apartments unless the lighting conditions are perfect and people just so happen to be in field of view at that time and they just happen to be clad scantily at that time.  Those conditions occurring all at once are vanishingly small.  You just don't waste time staring at people's windows when you generally can't see anything.