I wore a new shirt all but one day this week.

jsharr

Normally wear a T shirt with our corporate logo on Monday and Friday, but I have been slowly replacing old worn out dress or business casual shirts and I wore a new one each day this week.

Tuesday was a blue pinstriped oxford cloth button down.  Wednesday was a gray striped shirt I got for Christmas from my boys.  Yesterday was an Amazon Basics plaid pattern button front shirt in a red and blue check pattern and today is a lilac striped button down.

Now I need to go through the closet and retire a few old tired shirts.

7 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Seems like a lot of work to me.

I am cheap.  I wear things until they no longer are wearable.  Cuffs and collars were thread bare.  Have added half a dozen work shirts to my wardrobe in the last month as well as two pairs of pants.

Now I need a few more casual shirts and really need to think about business formal.  Need to get at least one new suit soon.

Also some black boots.  

Maybe I should start a gofundme?

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Normally wear a T shirt with our corporate logo on Monday and Friday, but I have been slowly replacing old worn out dress or business casual shirts and I wore a new one each day this week.

Tuesday was a blue pinstriped oxford cloth button down.  Wednesday was a gray striped shirt I got for Christmas from my boys.  Yesterday was an Amazon Basics plaid pattern button front shirt in a red and blue check pattern and today is a lilac striped button down.

Now I need to go through the closet and retire a few old tired shirts.

It's a process, so keep at it!

I like to set up a long sleeve button down (cooler weather) rotation and a short sleeve button down (warmer weather) rotation, so that I have a two week (work day) rotation going before I return to the same work shirt.  Once a shirt gets knocked out of the rotation, it can head to the donation pile. It's a cruel competition, but it has to be done.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, 12string said:

I did that once.  On the only day I didn't wear a new shirt they sent me home to put a shirt on.

In a different thread, jsharr gave this misleading advice: " It is legal to go topless in these states: Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. "