Storm bust....

petitepedal

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Your storm will be my storm later today.  The weather guessers have gone from the lower end of 1 to 3 inches up to 5 inches in the last 12 hours.  Maybe we should start a pool.

In this weather if you start a pool it will freeze. Then You will have an ice rink. I guess you could start a pool and have your own polar plunges.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Still snowing fine light snow here.  It should be raining by midnight and the morning will bring some sun and temps in the mid/upper 30's.  I went out earlier to turn my car around so the windshield would be exposed to whatever sun there is.  If that happens, the car is self cleaning and I don't have to go out at all.

OMG, we got at least 6" of snow. HoSmudge is at camp cleaning up that snow, so I got to take care of snow here. Four hours. Part of that was replacing a missing bolt on the snowthrower. Part of it was clearing sidewalks for the neighbors.

I missed lunch. Was 5:00 when I got done. I was going to get a 6" chicken sub from Subway. I was so hungry and tired, I went to the Buck Inn and got a half pound burger with sweet potato fries to go. It didn't have a prayer! 

• Heart 1