Well that went well

Airehead

13 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Where’s the show?

Syracuse, NY

13 minutes ago, smudge said:

So after the initial excitement they slept well? Did you sleep well?

Agility show??

UMM NO AND NO

yes, agility if they aren’t too tired to perform. 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Syracuse, NY

UMM NO AND NO

yes, agility if they aren’t too tired to perform. 

this may be genius. The lack of sleep will just take the edge off of Paulie. All his nervous energy will be gone. He's going to be a Champion today!

*now his handler....

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

Be careful.  The thruway between Syracuse and Rochester is IMO the worst snow road I've ever driven

While you may be right, it’s a drive I do all the time. Relatively flat, and not too curvy. I-81 in the Lake Ontario snowbelts and in the Pennsylvania Hills can be crazier. 

38 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Be careful.  The thruway between Syracuse and Rochester is IMO the worst snow road I've ever driven

It can be bad but like wife of digi says. Cleveland to Buffalo worst weather conditions I have ever driven in. Mr Aire says the same. Slammed with ice and lake effect. 

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

On one, I came around a gentle corner to find the road completely blocked except in the very center of two cars spinning in opposite directions.  One touch of the brakes demonstrated that as a failure option so I gently steered toward the center of the spinning cars to minimize the speed of the upcoming impact.  By some odd chance they both spun in such a manner as to create a gap through which I went.

I had that same experience on 895 approaching the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel, only the cars spun shut as we got to them. We went right through them, spinning them the opposite way, and coasted on another 1/4 mile until we stoppped. 25 more cars piled up behind us.

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Airehead said:

It can be bad but like wife of digi says. Cleveland to Buffalo worst weather conditions I have ever driven in. Mr Aire says the same. Slammed with ice and lake effect. 

Having spent the first 24 years of my life half way between Cleveland and Buffalo I would agree.

• Heart 1

And to keep the streak of chaos alive, no Q for Lindy in his first run. He decided instead to watch what was going on outside the ring.  No idea why, this is not normally his style. Ryan in soon. Judge is slower than molasses outside today. He also doesn’t seem to like his work. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

After a late January trip to her grandfather's funeral in Clarence Center, NY she said she never wants to drive that again in the winter.

One of our good Airedale friends lives there. I do t go there in the winter. 

3 hours ago, Airehead said:

Deal. She has never once kept me up

all night. 

Perfect 

1 hour ago, Further said:

Are you home yet ?

Nope. We are here. 

A5AA5565-5A2F-4E57-AC4E-458B9F4498C8.jpeg

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1