Saturday mornin'

bikeman564™

Sunny and windy here. We got about 2” of snow and some freezing drizzle. When the wind picked up last night, the ice blowing off the branches onto our roof sound like the squirrels were having a turf war up there! Hoping the highways aren’t too bad when we drive to Lincoln to see our son for his birthday later today. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, groupw said:

Sunny and windy here. We got about 2” of snow and some freezing drizzle. When the wind picked up last night, the ice blowing off the branches onto our roof sound like the squirrels were having a turf war up there! Hoping the highways aren’t too bad when we drive to Lincoln to see our son for his birthday later today. 

I think I saw on TV that Lincoln is having some kind of pajama/onesie festival today. 

Right now Accuweather says it's been snowing in my zip code, "heavily at times," for the past hour, and it smells like snow outside, and the temp is 32°, but I haven't seen a single flake yet.

We're supposed to get a "wintry mix" with rain at the end. It's supposed to rise to 38° today and stay between 35° and 40° through Sunday afternoon, so even if we get the inch of so accumulation called for, the roads should be dry by Sunday afternoon and avoid big frozen puddles when it drops to 25° Sunday night/Monday morning.

3 hours ago, BuffJim said:

I think I saw on TV that Lincoln is having some kind of pajama/onesie festival today. 

Hadn’t heard about that. White Elm Brewing is doing a beer release today. They are having some food trucks and bands. We really like the Mezcal Brothers but haven’t been able to see them for a couple years. 

• Heart 1

So I felt pretty damn good this morning. Big plans started to swirl through my head..

Guy called about the Craigslist jointer I e-mailed on last night, very good deal and close by, I went and payed him but have to wait for when my boy can help me load it up. Raining, just on the cusp of freezing, actually where there is concrete it is freezing, blacktop just wet.

Back home, start doing some chores I've been deferring, clean out the stove, clean floors, put away some Christmas decorations...

Shoulder starts aching....good time for a beer....probably a good thing I'm off work for another week.....

Oh I put in half an hour on the trainer in there somewhere    :speedy:

For eats : oatmeal & yogurt for breakfast, saad greens & leftover hunk of monkfish for lunch, nachos for an afternoon snack, be warming up leftover spaghetti shortly.