Sunday chores

petitepedal

Cleaned the kitchen, did weekly maintenance of the hot tub, cleaned the kitchen, moved a bed, three loads of laundry, went out for groceries, and got my bike tuned up using my brand new bike mechanic stand the kids bought me for Christmas.

And topped up the bird feeders

• Heart 2

21 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Cleaned the kitchen, did weekly maintenance of the hot tub, cleaned the kitchen, moved a bed, three loads of laundry, went out for groceries, and got my bike tuned up using my brand new bike mechanic stand the kids bought me for Christmas.

And topped up the bird feeders

But did you get the kitchen cleaned?

• Haha 1

Just now, Airehead said:

I love mahjong. 

A group of learners started at work 2 years ago...my neighbor and I have been on the lookout for a used set (cos it is a minimum of $50 to get going)..We must have been of same mind around new years..except she is retired and ordered it faster than me..but we are slowly learning  basics.

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

A group of learners started at work 2 years ago...my neighbor and I have been on the lookout for a used set (cos it is a minimum of $50 to get going)..We must have been of same mind around new years..except she is retired and ordered it faster than me..but we are slowly learning  basics.

I was hooked when my previous version of Linux came with it, but I got oot of the habit when the newer version didn't have it.  Big time suck!