Last night's beer

Ralphie

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

was a weizenbock from the newest microbrewery around here.  So like a cross between a wheat and bock beer, pretty good.  Mild tasting, but good.

Good!  I am sick and tired of going places and having to choose from nine different IPAs. It doesn't take much skill to cover up a terrible beer with a crazy amount of hops.

Just now, Forum Administrator said:

Good!  I am sick and tired of going places and having to choose from nine different IPAs. It doesn't take much skill to cover up a terrible beer with a crazy amount of hops.

It does seem like IPA's have taken over the craft beer scene. I like IPA's, but I like to have a choice also. 

Last nights beer was Bell's Two  Hearted

Tonight's beer is Troeg's  Troegenator 

• Awesome 1

Never is a long time. I try not to use absolutes so i won’t use the word never when talking about going back to Cincinnati. Karma is a bitch, so if I made an absolute statement; the next thing is I’d be traveling back and forth several times a year. I will use avoidance therapy instead. If I have to travel west I can take 81 south to 64 west thru WV and KY to get places and not travel thru OH. Their roads are very crappy too. I don’t know what they do with the tax dollars but it appears mismanaged. Gas was cheap, $2.05/gallon but that’s not worth the price I’d pay to live there.

8 hours ago, Old#7 said:

. Their roads are very crappy too. I don’t know what they do with the tax dollars 

Most of the tax dollars go toward safety equipment, orange barrels, barriers, flagmen, fancy trucks with blinding flashing lights. And people to move said barriers and orange barrels and trucks. Not much money is actually spent fixing the roads.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1