Another post about the evil co-worker

KrAzY

So yesterday I heard that she is trying to get me in trouble again. This time it was with the boss and not reporting me to HR. 

she told him I was standing around the other day drinking coffee and talking to a co-worker while everyone else was working. 

here’s the kicker.. I told my team lead to have the boss view all the cameras in the store dating back three month to today. You will never find me walking around with a coffee cup while on the floor. First it always stays in my office and second I feel it is unprofessional to eat or drink while on the floor by the guests. 

she did see me the other day with a coffee cup talking to another co-worker, but I was off the clock and on my way home when I was stopped... If I’m off the clock... then I can do whatever the hell I want IMO.

so... I looked over the employee handbook today.. kind of cool how it is online for us to look at while off the clock.. I will be having a talk about this with my store manager and will be making a formal complaint to HR about harassment charges against her. 

Either she is out or I am. She has been in our store for 3 months.. I’ve been there three+ years. Her job is stocking shelves, mine is IT, Signage, Reporting and audits.. I’m the only one that can keep it held done.. other tried while on vacation and failed miserably! This should be fun.... 

• Heart 2

OK... had the talk with my boss and brought in the second in charge since he was also in the store. 
Talk went as planned, until I dropped the bomb of stalking, and harassment on her part.. They had the look of "Oh shit" with the follow up of "Document everything (day/time/issue/if anything is said/did she go out of her way/ and so on).
All I had to say was "after our first altercation, I do not feel this is a safe work environment and I believe she is trying to harass me and get me fired because she did not get her way when I was reported to HR"

Oh the bomb dropped and I am going to have an interesting new few weeks if she is still around. 
Today she gave me the death stare for about 15 min while I was working on a project, anytime she walk past my office she looks in and try to see what I'm up to. 

Sounds like my boss is actually concerned about this one... not just because of his own but if corporate gets involved, but because he knows how far I will take things to when I am pissed. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Does a boss even listen to a stocker when they talk? I would not. The only thing I would ask her is Are all the shelves done? If you haven't accomplished that then don't concern yourself with your "betters"

I know that sounds harsh. But I bet boss can replace a stocker in a New York minute. Replacing @KrAzY will take a hot minute

• Heart 1

On 1/19/2020 at 8:03 PM, KrAzY said:

I told my team lead to have the boss view all the cameras in the store dating back three month to today.

Ok, you know they aren't going to do that at all, too much time.  Plus, you are the IT guy, what are the over-write times with security footage?  You have to go on reputation alone on this one, sounds like.

Can you tell the manager to get rid of her, or does that begin to look like vendetta time against someone that had the audacity to challenge you on something?  Just thinking out loud for what a corporate type might think, and things a lawyer (for her) might say if she counter-claims on you for harassment.

At a great distance reading all this....report it, document and let it go.  It reads very strange.....the 2 of you are in totally different jobs that aren't related to one another.  It seems very toxic in an unnatural way because of your very different job roles.

I'm sorry you are in this sort of strange obsessive nit-pickin' crap.

• Heart 1

22 hours ago, Scrapr said:

Does a boss even listen to a stocker when they talk? I would not. The only thing I would ask her is Are all the shelves done? If you haven't accomplished that then don't concern yourself with your "betters"

I know that sounds harsh. But I bet boss can replace a stocker in a New York minute. Replacing @KrAzY will take a hot minute

That’s because I’m a hot mess!

21 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, you know they aren't going to do that at all, too much time.  Plus, you are the IT guy, what are the over-write times with security footage?  You have to go on reputation alone on this one, sounds like.

Can you tell the manager to get rid of her, or does that begin to look like vendetta time against someone that had the audacity to challenge you on something?  Just thinking out loud for what a corporate type might think, and things a lawyer (for her) might say if she counter-claims on you for harassment.

lucky for me and not her I have a background in HR. I might have said she is causing me and others a tainted and hazardous work environment where we are constantly being watched by her and how she might have been stalking me because the time she saw me she should not have been in that section of the store at that time working. 
I might be IT, but only the store manager can view the camera footage

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, 12string said:

OK, before I decide who to side with in this, I need more information.  Is she hot?

I’m f you like the purple hair, extra extreme vegan that has the look of ripping any mans balls off if they talk to her face.

20 hours ago, shootingstar said:

At a great distance reading all this....report it, document and let it go.  It reads very strange.....the 2 of you are in totally different jobs that aren't related to one another.  It seems very toxic in an unnatural way because of your very different job roles.

I'm sorry you are in this sort of strange obsessive nit-pickin' crap.

Our store is set up by division of job roles. I work for CS, and she works in GRO. 
her job has nothing to do with me at all, but my job has something to do with the whole store. I work closely with every department and team leader. Basically I am the graphic artist, IT, store support, and also the auditor for our store. 
mid I did not have to be in her section of the store, I would not be. 

today she made it a point to watch me for 25 min while I fixed signage for the department she has nothing to do with either. 
she has been warned that she is not my boss, part of my department, or should not need be near me unless we are working in the same section. 
(everything was documented today and witnessed by others)

the other day I found out she did some devious stuff to others in our store. Made up a fake account to “test” her department on ordering things, and also placed an order to see if the shoppers passed her little test. 
 Let me state that she does not have any power in our store, is not a leader in any way, just a regular employee trying to cause trouble and bully her way up the ranks. 

13 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

the other day I found out she did some devious stuff to others in our store. Made up a fake account to “test” her department on ordering things, and also placed an order to see if the shoppers passed her little test. 

Let me state that she does not have any power in our store, is not a leader in any way, just a regular employee trying to cause trouble and bully her way up the ranks. 

She needs to be suspended temporarily from work. Otherwise she won't understand the warning from HR.

4 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

She needs to be suspended temporarily from work. Otherwise she won't understand the warning from HR.

I have a feeling if that happens then I’m guessing she will be going after HR for some kind of discrimination. She is the type to try and move up by force.

i was also informed that I took a minor violation that could have her rehires in the future for our company and made it a major infraction by saying what I said perfectly. This will insure she does not work for the company ever again if she does get fired or quit. 

She is up for review and trying to make team member status. That happens in three weeks max. For what I am hearing, she will not be voted on and let go due to already having 2 strikes against her (tardy, “misunderstood” no call no show).

sadly our company is not aloud to stack strikes for different infractions. 

21 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Got a better one for you.. guess she decided to turn her attention to someone else for the time being. 
she went after her supervisor and his roommate. Somehow she found out they dated years ago, and broke up. They still live with 3 other people to split the rent... 

90% of the store knew about it, and since they are not dating no one cared. 

well she started crap and called HR about the situation and there was a big meeting today about it. Somehow she found somewhere that a supervisor and a team member working in the same store can not live together. 

I basically think if she fell down the stairs like a slinky, not one person will care!

38 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Got a better one for you.. guess she decided to turn her attention to someone else for the time being. 
she went after her supervisor and his roommate. Somehow she found out they dated years ago, and broke up. They still live with 3 other people to split the rent... 

well she started crap and called HR about the situation and there was a big meeting today about it. Somehow she found somewhere that a supervisor and a team member working in the same store can not live together. 

I basically think if she fell down the stairs like a slinky, not one person will care!

Why do you hate Slinkies™?  Those things go down stairs alone or in pairs and are fun for a girl or a boy.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, KrAzY said:

She is a fucking psycho, sounds like.  It also sounds like she wants to get told to bugger off, but with extended severance by threatening lawsuits on the way out.  The sad part is that she will probably get it, too.