I wish I had tomorrow off

petitepedal

I'm not working today. My cold went into high gear yesterday evening. I called in sick. 

Bugger of it is the sun is out and I really want to climb to the tops of the snowbanks and shovel off the tops a few feet. Getting tough to throw snow up there! But I know I barely have enough energy to climb up there much less chop and throw snow.

• Sad 1

I am working.  Beat.  Worked all day Friday.  Met the Scouts at church, drove to camp.  Lights out around 11 ish after the Patrol Leaders Council
Up before 6 am for form up, flags and breakfast then merit badge classes and leadership training all day on Saturday and then campfire and crackerbarrell and PLC on Saturday night.  In bed around 11 again.
Up at 6 am for form up and chapel at 6:30 and then breakfast at 7:15 and another full day of classes.
Loaded up and hit the road around 6 and got back to the church around 7:30.
Got home in time to watch the last quarter of the Packers game with my son.
Slept on the couch because Martha is sick.  Tested negative for flu, but she sure has flu like symptons.  Fever, chills, body ache, cough, 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

I am working.  Beat.  Worked all day Friday.  Met the Scouts at church, drove to camp.  Lights out around 11 ish after the Patrol Leaders Council
Up before 6 am for form up, flags and breakfast then merit badge classes and leadership training all day on Saturday and then campfire and crackerbarrell and PLC on Saturday night.  In bed around 11 again.
Up at 6 am for form up and chapel at 6:30 and then breakfast at 7:15 and another full day of classes.
Loaded up and hit the road around 6 and got back to the church around 7:30.
Got home in time to watch the last quarter of the Packers game with my son.
Slept on the couch because Martha is sick.  Tested negative for flu, but she sure has flu like symptons.  Fever, chills, body ache, cough, 

I hate being that overworked and tired.  I'd dead by the weekend, I like to waste spend a large part of each weekend day doing nothing.  We usually go to OTF on Saturday and yoga on Sunday, plus regular house stuff, but I am loving my downtime.