235 miles

bikeman564™

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Wow, you lost a lot.

The loss was from I think being sick early last year and not having an appetite.  My doctor kept asking aboot weight because of the tumor. But it never went below 138. I eat anything, but don't over eat ;)  and yes I've been drinking beer.

• Heart 1

18 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

is what I walked since November 5th :) tomorrow I hop on the bike (trainer) for the first time since October 28th :cheerleader:

AWESOME!!!

I like to think, if not working and not being able to ride, I'd be like you and at the mall or outside walking several miles at a time.  It's great that you can finally ride again, and I hope you get to transition to outdoor riding soon too.

• Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

AWESOME!!!

I like to think, if not working and not being able to ride, I'd be like you and at the mall or outside walking several miles at a time.  It's great that you can finally ride again, and I hope you get to transition to outdoor riding soon too.

Thanks. Walking was a good way to keep active, that's for sure. Just rode 15 miles on the trainer and feel great. Legs slightly tired near mile 13. But its a start.

• Heart 1