Wonderful Wednesday

Kzoo

Was told yesterday to be at Spring Street at 6 am to help out.  Spring Street does not open until 9.  So I came to another facility that is close by in Jeffersonville to help a bit until Spring opens.  Nothing like that feeling of pulling up with no cars in the parking lot at 6 am.  

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Hope yours is.

discus

Well, I see your avatar is still VERY out of date, so it can't really be wonderful now can it????

But I am WFH and already done with my coffee. It might hit high 30s today, so we may get the pup out on a good walk. And while I may get sucked into some phone interviews, at least I'm not doing that from my office chair.

30 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, I see your avatar is still VERY out of date, so it can't really be wonderful now can it????

I can only work with what my graphics guy provides.  If I dip into the archives to reuse a previous work of art, his panties get all bunched up.  If I use an avatar that is outside of his domain, his panties get in a bunch.  If I complain about having an old dusty avatar, his panties get in a bunch.  Are you starting to recognize a pattern? 

21 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I can only work with what my graphics guy provides.  If I dip into the archives to reuse a previous work of art, his panties get all bunched up.  If I use an avatar that is outside of his domain, his panties get in a bunch.  If I complain about having an old dusty avatar, his panties get in a bunch.  Are you starting to recognize a pattern? 

I'm feeling your pain!  He's a bit of a slackazz, for sure.

On the plus side, my avatar is good for another year, so I'm pretty "safe", and unlike you, I have none of his insecure & inane restrictions. 

26 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

image.png.f5dbf9a033097a060255167a2fb7e6cd.png

26 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

You're doing it wrong?

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm feeling your pain!  He's a bit of a slackazz, for sure.

On the plus side, my avatar is good for another year, so I'm pretty "safe", and unlike you, I have none of his insecure & inane restrictions. 

image.png.e5c63cf481c21c2e422b370b65d53922.png

I will let you and your buddy decide which one suits him best.

• Hugs 1

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Mine is okay.  Figured out how to get QB to populate the Memo field when importing data from our bank.  It stopped doing this for some reason, but I figured it out and fixed it.

This is good.  We use QB and I have never heard that we have had a problem with this.  

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This is good.  We use QB and I have never heard that we have had a problem with this.  

Now that Romo's in the booth and not on the field, I think Jsharr is gonna have lots of problems with QB.  The dude's a trainwreck (Romo, not jsharr),, and only further headaches are on the horizon.

Mine is great so far. "My Verizon" online finally loaded in the "change installation date" window and let me give myself some breathing room in getting my house ready for fiberoptic cable and FIOS to replace my copper lines and DSL.  It's taking longer that expected but there's no hurry and I still haven't decided if I want FIOS TV in addition to phone and Internet, so I changed the installation date from Jan. 31 all the way to Feb. 14 to remove the stress.

But, since this weekend, I've spend three 30 min. plus phone calls remaining on hold and the My Verizon online window for changing the installation date would not load after many attempts per day to try to get it to load.  Not being able to contact Verizon at all was stressing me out!  The plan was, if I didn't get the change by Friday, to try all the Verizon numbers not associated with installing FIOS and telling whoever might answer to relay the message.  Beyond ridiculous!